Discover, learn and taste the flavours of Peru! Stay with us for 2 nights and get to know Lima through its delicious tastes and scents. We will begin tasting a cup of organic Peruvian coffee just toasted and a refreshing lucuma milkshake. Meet our local markets, the bohemian Barranco neighbourhood. In a day, you will be able to prepare our world famous cebiche and Pisco Sour. Delight yourself having lunch between the ruins of La Huaca Pucllana. A unique experience you cannot miss.
- Gastronomic tour (maximum 8 people per group)
- 2 nights of acommodation in a standard room
- Breakfast during the 2 days of stay
- As a gift, a Peruvian gastronomy book
You can choose
- The daytime tour: City tour in Lima, tasting the organic Peruvian coffee in the bohemian Barranco neighbourhood, visiting one of the best gastronomic markets in Lima, tasting the Peruvian fruits, Pisco Sour and Cebiche class with a professional chef, an incredible Peruvian gourmet lunch between the pre Inca ruins of La Huaca Pucllana, where you will be able to admire and get to know about them better.
- Cebiche and Pisco Sour class: If you don’t have a lot of time and you cannot make the whole tour, we offer you a one-hour cooking class in one of the best Cebiche restaurants in Lima. You will learn about the history of Pisco, taste diferent ones and we will teach you how to make your own Pisco Sour. You will also learn how to prepare a delicious cebiche with a professional chef and we will give you a nice apron as apresent so you will always remember this 100% Peruvian experience.
Ask for our prices: +51-1 215-1616, firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions:
Reservations at least two weeks before arrival.
Prepaid and non refundable.
Subject to availability.
Restrictions may apply.
Conditions in effect from October 2014.